Projects description

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
G_
G_B

Projects description

Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:22 am

I have worked for a long time in a R&D matrix organization structure where I have managed projects and also performed hands-on work.
I have extensive PM experience in 2 large R&D projects with up to 4-16 projects partners in industry, R&D institutes and academia. In all projects I have led the consortium building, project proposal writing. Those two projects got funded (between 3-10 MEUR). On one I have further led the execution and monitoring/controlling as the technical project manager of the whole consortium, including a small team of 5 engineers and physicists on-site, led technical meetings, etc.... etc... for about 3 years, then I moved to another company where I am also doing PM. On the second project, I have moved to my new position before the execution phase. So I kind of lack the closing phase.

In the same company, I have worked on previous projects as a R&D engineer and I have been involved in the archiving and learning lessons process at the end.
On the first project above, before moving to my new position, I have transferred all my knowledge and documents of the project to the new PM.
Do both activities qualify for the CLOSING process group?
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Projects description

Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:15 am

write to support@izenbridge.com , someone will help you

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:15 am.
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”