Forum Banner

Exam Readiness

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMP® clients
rakesh.rohilla
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:06 pm

Exam Readiness

Sat May 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Hi Saket-

Just to apprise you, I have submitted the application form on 10th of May and awaiting response from PMI.

Form preparation perspective, I have given below assessments so far and have scored respective marks. However I am yet to take the full Mock Tests.

Practice Test - Project Integration Management - Scored 26 questions as correct
Practice Test - Project Scope Management - Scored 26 questions as correct
Practice Test - People Domain - Scored 30 questions as correct
Practice Test Two- People Domain - Scored 29 questions as correct
Practice Test - Hybrid and Agile - Scored 29 questions as correct

Please can you guide me if I am moving in right direction? need to change the approach? what should be the next step? shall I take the full mock test and see where I stand? I am sorry I am confused and nervous.

Please help!
User avatar
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3506
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Exam Readiness

Mon May 16, 2022 6:59 am

We have one document called PMP Roadmap which guides steps after doing PMP classes, please get that doc from our support if you are not having it.

In general, scoring 50% in Knowledge area tests is good. and for People, agile and Business and Mock 1 , 2 and 3, you must ensure you do a detailed analysis of which all questions did not work for you. score around 60% is good but it does need analysis of the rest of the 40% so you improve in the next test.
rakesh.rohilla
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:06 pm

Re: Exam Readiness

Mon May 16, 2022 3:04 pm

Thanks Saket-

No, I do not have the PMP Roadmap Document. I have requested Seema to share the same with me. Once received let me go through it.

Sure will follow as you mentioned.

Just so you are aware my application is approved.

Return to “PMP® Queries and Tips”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests