forum pin post

Quampus_Practice Test _Project Scope Management [XSP91385P1]

Exclusive Forum for students to discuss PMP® queries and queries related to iZenBridge questions
ANIL LIMJE

Quampus_Practice Test _Project Scope Management [XSP91385P1]

Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:08 am

Q. You are working on a software development project. The sponsor wants to make a change to the Scope after it has been baselined. You want to know the procedure that how to manage these changes. What is the BEST place to look for this information?
1. WBS
2. Scope management plan
3. Change management plan
4. Business Case

A. Scope management plan
My answer. Change Management Plan. I think PM should refer the Change management plan first to check the procedure for the requested change, whether under PM/ Project team control or follow Change request flow.
Please comment.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Re: Quampus_Practice Test _Project Scope Management [XSP91385P1]

Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:29 pm

ANIL LIMJE wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:08 am
Q. You are working on a software development project. The sponsor wants to make a change to the Scope after it has been baselined. You want to know the procedure that how to manage these changes. What is the BEST place to look for this information?
1. WBS
2. Scope management plan
3. Change management plan
4. Business Case

A. Scope management plan
My answer. Change Management Plan. I think PM should refer the Change management plan first to check the procedure for the requested change, whether under PM/ Project team control or follow Change request flow.
Please comment.
Hi Anil, we discussed, the question is specific to scope changes, hence it should be scope management plan to be referred to first, after that the integrated change control mechanism will be referred to
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/

Return to “PMP® Exam Prep Questions”