forum-pin-post

Exam Preparedness

Exclusive forum for iZenBirdge PMI-ACP® clients
samkaran1099

Exam Preparedness

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 am

I plan to appear for the PMI-ACP exam in 2 weeks. I completed the 4 practice exams and below are my scores. As you can see, I have scored fairly well on Exam 1,2 and 3 but did very poorly on exam 4.

Exam 1: 95/120
Exam 2: 101/120
Exam 3: 103/120
Exam 4: 66/120

Can you help me with the following:
1.Can you analyze my scores and provide some feedback on what I can do to improve my chances in the exam
2.I am seeing on this forum that several folks have mentioned that Exam 4 is the closest to the real exam. Does that mean that very similar questions to the ones on exam 4 will probably show up on the exam?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Exam Preparedness

Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:00 am

1.Can you analyze my scores and provide some feedback on what I can do to improve my chances in the exam
You need to find the gap areas identified from practice test-4.
You need to improve the scope in PT-4 but not by memorizing of questions, you need to conceptuallu undertsand rationale behind every question and its best answer.

For more information, you may watch following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaRVpxQ4rY
2.I am seeing on this forum that several folks have mentioned that Exam 4 is the closest to the real exam. Does that mean that very similar questions to the ones on exam 4 will probably show up on the exam?
The test - 4 is very close to the real exam. It does not mean that same question will come. It shows the complexity of the real exam. You need to learn how to choose the best answer. For that, you need to increase participation in the forum for the questions where you are not clear.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Queries and Tips”