A. It increases uncertainty in the project schedule
B. Not all WBS gets decomposed in Work Package in the beginning
C. It increases risks
D. It is used in adaptive life cycles
Let’s take a few things you planned to do this year
Here are three WBS:
• WBS: Movie Tonight - Go for a movie tonight
• Business Trip: Travel for a Business Trip Next week
• Vacations: A holiday plan in 6 months
How much each WBS details you might have today?
When to use Rolling wave planning?
• Planning in Advance results in rework
• Less details are known about the work package
• Future work scope is dependent on near term work results
What is rolling wave planning?
• Rolling wave planning is an iterative planning technique in which the work to be accomplished in the near term is planned in detail, while work further in the future is planned at a higher level.
Watch this video for the correct answer.
PMP Mentor & Coach
iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest