Passed PMP exam in the first attempt on 15th August 2020 with all ATs!!!!

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
aneeshashokt

Passed PMP exam in the first attempt on 15th August 2020 with all ATs!!!!

Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Dear Manish & Jyoti,

WIth great pleasure, I would like to share my success with Izenbridge!

I was not focused on the preparation, due to which it took longer than normal duration! Took long breaks at times.

However, utilized the 28 days quarantine period after coming back home from job, decided to be on track until the exam day which paid off fruitfully!

It was a difficult journey, the result made it cool!

Followed the process as guided by Manish and Saket's vidoes were helpful. Read Rita 2-3 times and PMBOK almost twice. Took almost 2000 mock questions ! I scored more than 70% in all the 7 practice exam by Master of Project Academy and averaged 75% which made me confident.

Finally took practice exam by PMP few days ago which is having more or less similar type of questions in the Izenbeidge's 100 question Mock test. Scored 72% in the practice exam by PMP. Again studied the gap areas then took the real exam yesterday on 15th August at the comfort of home wearing casuals!

Questions were really tricky and all the questions were different from the ones in the mock tests.

After 1st 120 minutes I had almost 10 minutes to review the marked questions! But second half was exhausting.... I was losing concentration and had to read 2-3 times to understand the question... However completed the exam with few minutes for review!

Finally, within seconds after the time, the word "congratulations" appeared on the screen.... feeling ecstatic.

My suggestion to all upcoming test takers to keep motivated until the final destination! Take the Practice exam by PMP...

Thanks to Manish and team Izenbridge for the support and guidance!

Best wishes to all the test takers!
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMP exam in the first attempt on 15th August 2020 with all ATs!!!!

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Congratulations Aneesh!! Thanks for choosing iZenbridge in your success.
manishpn
Expert
Expert

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:12 pm

aneeshashokt wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:33 pm
Dear Manish & Jyoti,

WIth great pleasure, I would like to share my success with Izenbridge!

I was not focused on the preparation, due to which it took longer than normal duration! Took long breaks at times.

However, utilized the 28 days quarantine period after coming back home from job, decided to be on track until the exam day which paid off fruitfully!

It was a difficult journey, the result made it cool!

Followed the process as guided by Manish and Saket's vidoes were helpful. Read Rita 2-3 times and PMBOK almost twice. Took almost 2000 mock questions ! I scored more than 70% in all the 7 practice exam by Master of Project Academy and averaged 75% which made me confident.

Finally took practice exam by PMP few days ago which is having more or less similar type of questions in the Izenbeidge's 100 question Mock test. Scored 72% in the practice exam by PMP. Again studied the gap areas then took the real exam yesterday on 15th August at the comfort of home wearing casuals!

Questions were really tricky and all the questions were different from the ones in the mock tests.

After 1st 120 minutes I had almost 10 minutes to review the marked questions! But second half was exhausting.... I was losing concentration and had to read 2-3 times to understand the question... However completed the exam with few minutes for review!

Finally, within seconds after the time, the word "congratulations" appeared on the screen.... feeling ecstatic.

My suggestion to all upcoming test takers to keep motivated until the final destination! Take the Practice exam by PMP...

Thanks to Manish and team Izenbridge for the support and guidance!

Best wishes to all the test takers!
Congratulations Aneesh, well deserved :)
Br,
Manish P
PMP, PMI - ACP, SAFe Agilist
http://www.izenbridge.com/blog/7-effect ... ification/
jyotimayank
Expert
Expert

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:04 am

Heartiest Congratulations!! Aneesh

Thanks for choosing iZenbridge.
All the best for your future and Stay Connected
Jyoti Gupta
PMP Mentor & Coach

iZenbridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”