Forum banner

PMP® Success Story of Karthik Kilari June 2021

PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
Jyoti Singh
Beginner
Beginner
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 11:26 am

PMP® Success Story of Karthik Kilari June 2021

Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:02 am

PMP® Success Story of Karthik Kilari June 2021 -

Key Takeaways from the conversation is :
  • A good understanding of Agile and Scrum contributes a lot to PMP exam success
  • Project Management topics as covered in PMBOK Guide 6th Edition videos gives a solid foundation for the exam.
  • The People focus and orientation is clearly visible in PMI's PMP content outline and useful to develop people approach for better performance in Exam.
  • A good understanding of communication and team development in the virtual world is a big plus.
  • If one scoring around 70% in our Mock tests, the person is doing good and ready for the exam, if the person is clear why the remaining 30% were wrong.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Jyoti Singh
https://www.izenbridge.com/
Certification & beyond
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Jyoti Singh
https://www.izenbridge.com/
Certification & beyond|Email: jyoti.singh@izenbridge.com

Return to “PMP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests