Key Takeaways from the conversation is :
- A good understanding of Agile and Scrum contributes a lot to PMP exam success
- Project Management topics as covered in PMBOK Guide 6th Edition videos gives a solid foundation for the exam.
- The People focus and orientation is clearly visible in PMI's PMP content outline and useful to develop people approach for better performance in Exam.
- A good understanding of communication and team development in the virtual world is a big plus.
- If one scoring around 70% in our Mock tests, the person is doing good and ready for the exam, if the person is clear why the remaining 30% were wrong.
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Certification & beyond