PMI-ACP® Certified!!! - Target Achieved...

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
neerajd09
Beginner
Beginner

PMI-ACP® Certified!!! - Target Achieved...

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

It was during the 4th week of May this year, enrolled to iZenBridge's PMI-ACP online course and within 45 days 3 more letters got added at the end of my name - ACP!

Keeping aside how many hours I spent in these 45 days to achieve this credential, the success really lies in how much I believed in their material. There is so much discussion on the 11 reference books, additional mock-ups, etc., etc.. on various Social Media platforms.

Forget about ALL of that, merely believe that everything you require to crack the exam is in the material that iZenBridge provide.

Kudos to everyone involved in putting together this course material in such an engaging and informative way.
I will be surprised if anyone still finds it difficult in grasping any concept even after watching their videos.

Special mention here @Seema, your in-depth clarification on many questions in the forum is one of the highest scoring points in the complete course material. While giving the real exam, your explanation approach worked wonders in choosing the appropriate option.

I haven't touched any of the PMI recommended reference books, iZenBridge material covered everything we require to clear the exam. Not exaggerating didn't find at least one question in the exam that's outside the topics covered in the material you provided.

If your goal is to get ACP certified in the shortest possible time, this is the right place.

I'm now enrolling in iZenBridge's PBA course, and I'm confident in writing similar Success Story soon in PBA forum:-)

Wish you all the best all ACP aspirants!!

Regards,
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: PMI-ACP® Certified!!! - Target Achieved...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:02 am

Congratulations Neeraj!! Thanks for choosing iZenBridge in your success.

Rest assured I would be there for PMI-PBA certification as well whenever you need.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”