Forum Banner

Moc Test qtn 80

Discuss PMP doubts, tips and lesson learned. iZenBridge makes PMP® Certification easy
Neha Patkar
Beginner
Beginner

Moc Test qtn 80

Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:00 pm

A team member expresses concern about a team behavior issue during a retrospective meeting. The member says that group morale is affected by two team members who continuously criticize the high amount of requirements in each iteration. Match each conflict resolution technique with the project manager's possible resolution for this issue.
This question has multiple correct options. Mark all correct options to get the question right.
A. Withdraw/avoid As soon as possible, allocate one or both of these members to a different project or initiative.
B. Smooth/accommodate Recognize the team members’ feelings regarding the high level of requirements.
C. Compromise/reconcile Reconsider the distribution of work among the whole team to ensure that the work is equably distributed.
D. Force/direct Since all requirements were evaluated and organized by the full team, remind the team that the decisions were theirs.
E. Collaborate/problem solve Meet with the full team in order to discuss requirement allocation and the planning methodology.

In this case all ans are marked as correct? Can you explain how ??
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moc Test qtn 80

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:09 am

I see this question just asking, do the explanation of technique is right in given option, and if it is right we mark that option right.
So looks like all explanations are right

In general in PMP exam, you get clearly in question about how many options are right, you do not get question asking select all which are right
Neha Patkar
Beginner
Beginner

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:58 pm

But I am confused how below option can be right??
D. Force/direct Since all requirements were evaluated and organized by the full team, remind the team that the decisions were theirs.

Force/Direct is not what is a good way of managing people as per my knowledge.

Pls correct me if I am wrong.
saket
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:26 am

Yes forcing is not good in general, but we need to see the context.

This statement match with statement in your student manual saying "Enforce Ground Rules" . Which means once agreed, PM should ensure that things are followed, and if someone does not follow PM can consider removing that person from team : You can review Lesson 1 Guideline slides

Return to “PMP® Open Forum”