Passed the PMI-PBA Exam (5 ATs | First attempt) - You can do it

PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
ashwinlunkad

Passed the PMI-PBA Exam (5 ATs | First attempt) - You can do it

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:05 pm

ITS A HAT-TRICK Certification!!! I am now PMI-PBA Certified with all 5 domains Above Target on 23rd Jan 2021 (Certified as PMP on 24th Nov 2020 with 5AT and PMI-ACP on 16th Dec 2020 with 7 AT).

Scoring Above Target in every domain across all these 3 exams despite a full-time job makes it truly fulfilling. I was fortunate to get slots at the exam center for all the 3 exams, which I personally prefer. I have also successfully cleared the PMI-Agile Hybrid Micro credential certification after completing PMI provided course.

I am immensely thankfully and humbled by the support I got from my wife and two little angels (daughters), who let me completely focus. I also want to thank Seema and Saket for putting together this awesome course. It took 4 weeks of intense preparation. PMI-PBA in terms of complexity is between PMP and PMI-ACP. You can look up other postings by me for PMP and PMI-ACP in this group for more details.

Exam Prep:
• PMI-PBA Course by IZenBridge : https://www.izenbridge.com/pmi-pba/online-course/ . Their course and assessment quizzes/mock exams were good. Satisfies 35 Contact Hours (BA) requirement as well. Seema and Saket have done an awesome work by putting this together.
• PMI Resources: PMI Guide to Business Analysis & Business Analysis for Practitioners: A Practice Guide. Those two resources are more than enough. I read them completely once and just reviewed the Tool and techniques before the exam. I also reviewed the Exam Content Outline regularly.
• PMBOK and PMI-PBA exam domain posters (For PMP - https://ricardo-vargas.com/downloads/do ... 5087/15092| For PMI-PBA - Printed them from PMI Resources). I have attached pictures for these.

My 2 cents (based on experience):
With all this experience and learnings, I have truly felt that each one of us have immense unlimited potential, and no exam (including PMP, PMI-PBA) can shatter us (or our hopes) in any way. Personally, even though it seemed overwhelming, I internalized the concepts and approached them objectively and fearlessly. This attitude helped me immensely during my intense preparation period. Doing exams back to back helped keep the momentum.

Good luck to each one of you in your endeavors. Its time for break now and probable my last exam post here. Thank you.
PMI-PBA Result.jpeg
PMI-PBA Result
PMI-PBA Result.jpeg (139.65 KiB) Viewed 828 times
PMI-PBA - Exam Outline.jpeg
PMI-PBA - Exam Outline
PMI-PBA - Exam Outline.jpeg (222.68 KiB) Viewed 828 times
PMBOK  - Exam Outline.jpg
PMP - Exam Outline
PMBOK - Exam Outline.jpg (215.71 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Last edited by ashwinlunkad on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
neerajd09
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Passed the PMI-PBA Exam (5 ATs | First attempt) - You can do it

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:47 am

Congrats Ashwin.. great achievement!!

Return to “PMI-PBA® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”