forum and E-Learning portal pin post

Passed PMI-ACP exam in First attempt

PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories
tanujb_18

Passed PMI-ACP exam in First attempt

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:18 am

Happy to share that I cleared PMI - ACP exam last week. Scored "Above Target" in 5 Domains, "Target" and "Below Target" in one domain each.

As far as my success story is concerned , hard work and dedication always pays and there is no road for short cuts.
I would like to acknowledge Mr. Saket Bansal for the videos and tutorials. The content covers everything and is very crisp and succinct. You don't have to look around anywhere else from content point of view. Thanks to Seema for verifying my application form and helping me in submitting it. Thanks to Alpa too for resolving my queries related to operations/logistics.

Study plan :
1) Out of my last 2 months , one month I had spent entirely in revising the lesson notes , going through the videos again and again . I made my own notes which were helpful in the last.
2) Last 1 month I spent in doing mock tests and going through my mistakes . That helped me in bringing more clarity in my concepts. At any point of time if needed
3) Mock test # 4 will give the glimpse of the actual exam. That really helped in making me accustomed.
4) I had also enrolled to PMTraining mock tests (paid version). It was helpful.
5) 2 days before the exam I went through flash cards and my own notes .

As far as my mock test scores , I attempted twice :
Mock tests , 1 ,2 and 3 , my score ranged from 62% to 92%. Mock Test # 4 : First attempt 60% , Second Attempt : 92%. I made sure that in my repeated attempts there is different of 8-10 days at least.
For the real exam, piece of advise you don't have to learn and mug up anything. All the questions were situational. The questions will test how will you handle the given situation. The more you practice the more you will be able to gauge better.

Thanks,
Tanuj
seema.sonkiya
Expert
Expert

Re: Passed PMI-ACP exam in First attempt

Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:23 am

Congratulations Tanuj!! Thanks for choosing iZenBridge in your success.

Return to “PMI-ACP® Exam Lessons – Success Stories”